As part of GDPR, please find attached policies and guidance on how we use information at Tywardreath School.
To view the various policies please click on the links:
- Data Protection Policy
- Privacy Notice for Parents (Key Information)
- Privacy Notice for Parents
- Pupil Privacy Notice – Younger Children (Key Information)
- Pupil Privacy Notice – Younger Children
- Information and Records Retention Policy
The School Data Protection Lead can answer any questions which you may have about how we use your personal information. School Data Protection Lead can be contacted by email@example.com.
The School Data Protection Officer, Satswana, can be contacted by www.satswana.com or by telephone 01252 516898. The Data Protection Officer monitors and advises on the School’s data protection compliance.
If you consider that we have not acted properly when using personal information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office – ico.org.uk.